Pregnant after IF
Options

1st tri ladies...

When you wake up in the morning, do you often feel fine and then after you have some breakfast you start to feel a little nausea coming on?

I never get to the point where I feel like vomitting, but it's just an unsettling feeling in my tummy. 

I was curious to see if anyone else has been experiencing this?

Re: 1st tri ladies...

• Options

I have the opposite issue. If I don't eat as soon as I wake up I get sick. As long as I eat within 20 mins of getting out of bed I'm fine. What are you eating and how big of a meal? I noticed that certain foods (i.e. grapes) make me really sick and meals that are too large also make me sick. 

In the morning I typically stick to cereal and half of a banana or a whole wheat english muffin with 1tbsp of peanut butter and half a banana and I manage well on this. HTH!

• Options
    imagenikinikinine:

I have the opposite issue. If I don't eat as soon as I wake up I get sick.

This!  I actually can't even get out of bed-I have to sip ginger ale while I'm half asleep and trying to fight off the nausea.  It hits the minute I wake up. 

Good luck!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am just like you.  It's opposite of typical "m/s" but that's how I've been in both of my pregnancies.  First thing in the morning (before I've eaten) is when I feel the least sick.  It's downhill for the rest of the day from there, for me.
  • Options
    This is how my m/s has seemed to go.I usually feel alright when I first get out of bed, but it doesn't last long. I start out the day with some ginger ale and saltines. That seems to help.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"