Cincinnati Babies
Options

Anytime we think about having baby #2 ...

Ellie starts to sleep like crud again. I don't know how she knows, but I think she wants to be an only child.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage

Re: Anytime we think about having baby #2 ...

• Options
    Hee hee, she's plotting against you. Actually, you can blame me, I was wondering just yesterday when you guys were going to take the plunge. 
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options

I kept saying we would TTC when Leo slept through the night.  Well one week of sttn and I get KU. 

Good luck

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hehehe - we ask Charlotte if she wants a new brother and she always shakes her head "no".  FWIW she only knows how to say "no" - but we joke that she would rather have a new dog to play with.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Is she in a toddler or big girl bed yet?
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    Kristen, she's in a full-sized bed. Thank God, because it makes it a lot easier to curl up in there with her or send DH to do it. The last few nights have been awful, and I don't know why. She's not even in a bad mood, just awake for long stretches in the middle of the night and still waking up super-early in the morning. Last night she spent about an hour in my bed before DH got home just singing "Beauty and the Beast" at the top of her lungs. WHY?

imageimage
  • Options

Cooley, what a cute new siggy pic! Charlotte's a doll.

Ellie has some understanding of the concept of baby brothers or sisters coming to live in your house from her little friends getting siblings, but if you ask her if she wants one, she gives a very firm no. Maybe we should take her at her word.

imageimage
  • Options

Man, you guys have really struggled with her sleep. That's tough. Is she taking good naps at least?

Maggie's had a tough time falling asleep the last few nights. Plus we just got a video monitor over the weekend so now I can see that even when she's quiet, she's not sleeping nearly as much as I thought. 

And I snickered about Beauty and the Beast...that's cute.

image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    imagecops_wife:

Cooley, what a cute new siggy pic! Charlotte's a doll.

Thank you.  I have to say that I snickered a little at Ellie singing Beauty and the Beast....sounds adorable!  Although I am sure the timing was bad. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I remember feeling like that as well when we were deciding to add on to our family. We still have our moments when I think putting a newborn back to sleep will be easier than our 3 year old!
  • Options
    Agreed. Leah was up from midnight until about 1:30 last night, and all I could think was...I am SO not ready for another one right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is exactly where we stand too!  I want sleep before adding a newborn in the mix, and I have a feeling it's going to be a long long time before Brooke decides to sleep. 
  • Options
    Felt this way for a long time.  Only recently felt ready.  Don't feel bad, everyone's timing/comfort is different!  I am so ready for another one and Niko turns 4 in August.  It took a while!  I really thought he'd be an only child and now finally feel ready :) 
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"