Indiana Babies
Options

Clicky: Birthday gifts

DH says we should just give them to her at the party since she won't know the difference, but I think she should get at least some of her gifts on her actual birthday.

PS, This is my first clicky, so if I screwed it up somehow I apologize. [Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Clicky: Birthday gifts

• Options

We bought him a train table for his actual birthday then at his birthday party, gave him a few trains.  Ntohing big for his party though.

• Options
    I actually still have birthday gifts for Ellie because she got sooo many at her party!  I guess I'll give them to her for Christmas instead.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I didn't really get Jake anything, doh!  Our house is Toys R Us already... I buy him stuff all the time, no worries...

• Options
    We did her big present (a radio flyer wagon) on her actual birthday, then some smaller gifts at her party (the next day).

• Options

imageBrendaK:
    We did her big present (a radio flyer wagon) on her actual birthday, then some smaller gifts at her party (the next day).

I think we'll do this.  Thanks for all the feedback ladies.

Now I just need to figure out what to buy her.  I have way too many ideas!

• Options
    I also think it depends on how many people will be at the party. We didn't have a ton, but there were several kids, and it got crazy during gift-opening time. All the other kids wanted to see/play with the gifts while Jocelyn was kind of bewildered and couldn't really focus on helping to open gifts. And since it was more me opening the gifts than her, I just wanted to get it over with. It was kind of embarrassing, almost like a shower. We rushed through the last several for all of those reasons - not ideal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"