Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Stefani Marcus Photography?

I have a question - I was looking at her prices based on the recommendation in a post below.  Its $150 for the 1 hour session and you get to view the pictures in an online gallery with option to buy.... and you get some images sent in e-mail - are the emailed images INCLUDED in the $150, or are they the ones that are purchased?  Are they different images from in the gallery, or is the gallery just put on the web for family members to view and purchase?  

I guess I don't understand why there are two ways to view and one is free and one has the option to purchase?

Can someone clarify, because I really like her photography and would consider adding her to my short list of people I use. 

Re: Stefani Marcus Photography?

• I have used Stefani several times since our LO was born and have been really happy with her work.  She is super patient with my LO who takes a while to warm up for the camera and I love that she gives you your photos to print wherever you'd like to.  I hope I answer your questions correctly, I'd e-mail her to be 100% sure though.

Its $150 for the 1 hour session and you get to view the pictures in an online gallery with option to buy.... and you get some images sent in e-mail - are the emailed images INCLUDED in the $150, or are they the ones that are purchased?  Are they different images from in the gallery, or is the gallery just put on the web for family members to view and purchase?  

The online gallery is to share with your family/friends.  It's also a way to purchase your photos that you want professionally printed by Stefani.  The photos that she edits/e-mails you and that are on the online gallery are the same.  (or this has been the case for me in the past.)  I hope that answers your questions

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    image image image
  • Okay thanks - that helps.  I prefer it when photographers include digital images in their prices because I like to be able to print whatever sizes I want, when I want - and not be bound to the hard copies I purchased years ago, if that makes sense.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imageWinter*Mommy:
    Okay thanks - that helps.  I prefer it when photographers include digital images in their prices because I like to be able to print whatever sizes I want, when I want - and not be bound to the hard copies I purchased years ago, if that makes sense.  

make sure and email her and ask if those emailed to you are HIGH RES images. a lot of times they are not for printing - they are for use online and stuff :) 

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"