Indiana Babies
Options

Brenda & Kathy

We're randomly, spontaneously going to Saugatuck today :) I thought you'd be jealousE!

Ella's at day care and we're having a date day. I doubt you'll get this message before we leave, but any fave restaurants (besides Kilwins, of course!)? We'll only be there for lunch and snacks.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Brenda & Kathy

• Options

jelaous!!!!!!!

We loved The Mermaid and Phil's!

• Options

I think Kathy found a place she really liked for lunch... we've only ever had dinner there.

Someone recommended Pumpernickel's to me, but I've never been there.

Please do the dune ride. You'll love it. It's my all-time favorite thing to do.

And/or go to the beach. My favorite is the beach at Saugatuck Dunes State Park (you have to walk probably 3/4 of a mile through the woods to get to the beach, but it's a fantastic walk - and if you're baby-free, it might be one of the only times you'd get to easily do it!). The beach near downtown, Oval Beach, is rated one of the best in the country and I think Kathy went there and loved it. :-)

Have fun!!!! Eat some Kilwin's ice cream for me!! :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have a great time!!! Im really jealous you can just drive over for the day and not the weekend:)
  • Options

imageindyamy07:
    Have a great time!!! Im really jealous you can just drive over for the day and not the weekend:)

It's only 35 minutes for us :) We love where we live for that reason...although, we rarely take advantage of it!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"