Health & Exercise
Options

Vibram Five Fingers - Anyone Have Them?

Just wondering if anyone uses the Vibram  Five Finger shoes for barefoot style running/walking. If you do, what do you think of them? I've seen a lot of runners using them recently. TIA!

Re: Vibram Five Fingers - Anyone Have Them?

• Options
    I want to try them.  I few of my runner friends have them and rave about them.  They even trail run in them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the Vibram KSOs and the Classics.  They are comfy.  I mainly use them for walking around, but I do short runs in them too.  I haven't built up my endurance enough since having DS to compare how I run in them to running in regular running shoes.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a pair, a friend of mine works for the company. I am not a runner but heard once people get use to them they love running in them. I like to use mine when I work out. I am a big fan of Chalene Extreme and loved using my VFF to help maintain my balance with some of the exercises.
  • Options
    my FI has and LOVES them
  • Options
    Have em, started running in em, love em! But a word to the wise, run on soft surfaces. I didn't notice until about 6 weeks of 2-3mi runs at about 9min miles that I had some lower back sensitivity. I think this would be totally avoided if I hadn't been running 90% on pavement. I love them though and would encourage trying them out!
  • Options

I just got mine (Classics) and plan to use them for walking and eventually yoga.

Mine fit quite snug and I feel like they are stretching my toes a bit. Not sure if that is how they are supposed to feel or not, but I am keeping them. If the shoes don't stretch a little and conform, or if my feet don't get used to them, I will just use them for water because I read that if you use them for water activity you might want to size down.

photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"