Houston Babies

Labels

Where did you buy labels for your DCs things? I know of Mabel's Labels and Inchbug but wasn't sure of any other sites where you might have had a great experience. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Labels

•  I really recommend namebubbles.com - they are so cute and ship super fast and are reasonably priced for the quantity. Inchbugs are cute but expensive, and don't fit on a lot of things you'll end up labeling down the road (plastic bowls, random shaped sippy cups, bags, etc. ).

I've had some of the name bubbles labels on Grant's sippy cups for over a year without any problems and they've probably been in the dishwasher hundreds of times.  I also use them on his cooler, and bag, etc. and they work perfect.

• Loading the player...
  • I used name bubbles and have been happy with them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We used stuckonyou.biz with DS1 and have been really happy with them, but I'm looking at different options again with DS2 just to compare.  A couple of his labels have been on bowls for 3 years, and we have had no issue with any labels.  All look brand new.
  • punkindoodledesigns.com
  • Another vote for Name Bubbles, I love them! 
    My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • I don't have a recommendation for you but I wanted to pop in and tell you Georgia is a doll!!! She's beautiful!!!
  • imagemelissa0312:
    punkindoodledesigns.com

this. she's local (in katy), ships fast, they stay on for years (addie's had some one cups for 2 years) and she is great when it comes to customer service.

the first one she sent me had a typo and she sent me a replacement plus a free sheet. we haven't had to buy more since addie was 18 months old.

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I know the woman who owns www.mommylabels.com, and I need to order with her ~ she has a TON of options.  I've ordered from Mabel's Labels and they're fine, but nothing super cute or special.  

Of course, I just checked her website and she's on vacation until July 10, but still...super cute!! 

• Thanks for all of the recs!!
  • imagecali_girl92504:
    I don't have a recommendation for you but I wanted to pop in and tell you Georgia is a doll!!! She's beautiful!!!

Thank you!  Miss Layla is quite a doll herself!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"