March 2011 Moms

Here we go...Introduction!!!!

Hello everyone!!! I am super excited to be joining this board.. I think my EDD is March 5th although it seems hard to tell. Some say go by the first day of your last period but I think I ovulated around the 14th or rather my LH levels came back around the 14th and we had sex on the 14th and the 15th.. soooo...any thoughts on what my date should be is greatly appreciated because my last first day of period was May 27th...

We have been married 2 years as of Monday!!! This is our first baby. We were trying for 3 months. Hmmm what else...oh yes! We don't have insurance, or rather I don't have it and my husband's company wants to wait until Dec to add me which is frustrating and we together make too much to get any free prenatal care so any prayers coming this way re: getting this baby to see a Dr. on time is greatly appreciated.

Alright I think that is it. Oh and I know all the lingo if anyone wants to pass on...thanks.

Re: Here we go...Introduction!!!!

• Welcome! I think most women figure out their EDD based on the first day of their LMP if their cycles are fairly "normal" (28 days). I've heard that women who have longer cycles and who charted count backwards 2 weeks before their O date and use that date to calculate their EDD (rather than the 1st day of LMP)...hope that made sense.

H&H 9 months!!!!!!!! 

• Hello! If you only had sex on the 14 and 15th, then you probably ovulated around then, and not a few days sooner. But you wouldn't be too far off if you used lmp.

Good luck with the insurance thing. I have seen many a posts on the bump that makes me glad to be Canadian (I hope that doesn't come across as rubbing it in, it's just that whether or not I will be covered or can afford health care never crosses my mind and I can't imagine having to worry about that). Anyway, H&H 9 months!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!

Good luck with the health insurance thing, that stinks.  I am sure it will all work out.  I don't care how much money you make if you don't have insurance when preggo they better get you something! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and welcome. Sorry about the whole insurance thing, I'm like RayRay and live in Canada. The thought of paying medical bills has not crossed my mind. GL with everything :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks everyone! Yeah I know it will work out one way or another. Oh and to my friend to the NORTH my entire family on my mother's side is Canadian and I love that they all have health and my sister actually married a Canadian and had all three boys up there! In fact this year we have 5 of us 2 Americans and 3 Canadians Preggers at the same time!!!

Nice meeting you all!

• Just wanted to say welcome and congrats!  I had a little trouble with my EDD, too.  At first I used my LMP but then realized I couldn't have ovulated until CD 20 or so.  Either way it's looking like the first or second week in March!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If you have a local midwifery center they may work on a sliding scale OR they may have a "global" policy.  Where I go, I pay 500 that covers all my prenatal visits and then at 36 weeks they charge the rest to insurance and you cover what insurance doesn't.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"