Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Have you noticed that your DC

plays best by him/herself in the 5 mins before you're getting ready to go somewhere?!

We've been trying to get to Costco (since we never did make it yesterday!) for 30 mins, but she's playing so nicely right now that I just don't have it in me to interrupt her play!

This happens before bedtime, too.

But I'll take this ANY DAY over the whiny, crying mess of a child that she was a few months ago!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have you noticed that your DC

• Options
    haha, so very true!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes!  I just let her play and get something done.  :)  We can be late.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageStacieErin:
    Yes!  I just let her play and get something done.  :)  We can be late.

That's why I have both the dishwasher and washing machine running right now!

It infuriates my DH, but most of the time we don't have anywhere to be at a specific time, so I'd rather she entertains herself for a while.

• Options
    Yep!  I usually let him play too, unless we have to leave. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yup, this it totally true!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Aiden 10.17.07 Emma 07.15.10
  • Options
    imagebrightning:

But I'll take this ANY DAY over the whiny, crying mess of a child that she was a few months ago!

so what you are saying is that there is hope for those of us in that spot right now!?  whew!

• Options
    imagemomofolivia:
    imagebrightning:

so what you are saying is that there is hope for those of us in that spot right now!?  whew!

Absolutely! The phase lasted longer than I thought humanly possible (to the point that I thought it was her personality) but it just *poof* disappeared one day! She's been extremely pleasant for weeks and weeks. It's awesome! Hang in there ... it'll get better one of these days!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"