South Florida Babies

Can I vent, please!

Both kids are still sick. They have had diarrhea for several days now, thanks to the stomach virus that is going around like wildfire.  It is so disgusting and they keep dirtying their clothes and sheets. Seriously if I have to wipe another butt today I think I am going to run away from home!

My little Adrianna, who is normally the most easy baby in the whole world is teething and keeps pulling her binkie out and shoving her fist in, all the while crying.

AND she started rolling over onto her belly two days ago, which is great, except she does it every ten minutes during her naps and at night and then cries because she is uncomfortable that way.  

There is only so much one mother can take!

I was going to post all of that as my status on FB, but I know all of my non-parent friends will think I am just a total head case.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! WHEW!!

Re: Can I vent, please!

• Oh, no, I'm sorry to hear both kids are sick and Adrianna is having such a hard time with teething. :( I hope they both feel much better very soon and you get your sanity back. Vent away here!
  • Oh no!  Vent away!  I'm sorry you are having a tough week.  Hope the kids feel better soon, and everything returns back to normal.

::hugs::

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i hope they feel better soon

xo

• i hope the kids feel better soon!  Have you tried any teething tablets for Adrianna?  We used humphries for Charlotte and they were life savers!!!!  Hopefully she gets over the novelty of rolling over soon,a dn realizes that sleep is a whole lot SWEETER!  Feel better soon hun! I hope these days fly by and that you can get back to yourselves really soon xoxoxo!

• Awww...vent away!!  I hope your LOs get well soon.
  • I think the worse part about having two kids or more is when they get sick at the same time! I am so sorry the kids are sick and hopenthey feel better super quick!
  • =(  I hope they feel better soon!
  • Poor babies and poor you! Hope they feel better soon!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hope everyone feels better soon!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"