March 2011 Moms
Options

HUMP DAY = BUMP DAY!

I thought it might be a fun idea to make Wednesday our Bump Photo day. We can all upload weekly pictures of our growing bumps (when they start showing of course). Since everyone is only around 3-5 weeks now maybe we should post "before" pictures now and start sharing "bump" photos in a few weeks. Is this be something you would all be interested in?
Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Re: HUMP DAY = BUMP DAY!

• Options
    Cute idea!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Cute idea!

Does everyone want to do before pics? Then we can put a face to the names. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very cute idea! I am up for before picsSmile
  • Options
    I'm up for bump pics! (*kicking myself for not getting in shape before getting KU*)

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Options

sounds perfect!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Sounds fun :)
  • Options

imageRayRay007:
    I'm up for bump pics! (*kicking myself for not getting in shape before getting KU*)

i'd kick myself for slaving at the gym only to gain a whole bunch of weight then lose it again...we're one step ahead because we skipped the gym part

Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • Options
    imageamberp1023:

imageRayRay007:

i'd kick myself for slaving at the gym only to gain a whole bunch of weight then lose it again...we're one step ahead because we skipped the gym part

LOL! I guess that's one way to look at it!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Options

So are we starting the 'before' pictures tomorrow?

• Options
    imageBeccaboo0713:

So are we starting the 'before' pictures tomorrow?

sure I'll start the thread tomorrow morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"