Houston Babies

39w1day...I am done

I am done being PG! Sigh.  I didn't sleep a wink last night. Up, down, turn around was the dance.  My husband on the other hand is sleeping wonderfully!  I saw the dr on Monday, I am 1cm! Moving to the number scale finally...I have an induction scheduled for Tuesday the 6th, if he doesn't come on his own in the next week. 

I just want to sleep, one night, all night long.  When does that come back? When they turn 18? ;)

Re: 39w1day...I am done

• imagetrishaggie01:

I am done being PG! Sigh.  I didn't sleep a wink last night. Up, down, turn around was the dance.  My husband on the other hand is sleeping wonderfully!  I saw the dr on Monday, I am 1cm! Moving to the number scale finally...I have an induction scheduled for Tuesday the 6th, if he doesn't come on his own in the next week. 

I just want to sleep, one night, all night long.  When does that come back? When they turn 18? ;)

I don't think it ever comes back!   When they are 18 we'll be staying up all night worrying about them because they are out with friends and etc! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Hopefully it won't be as long as you think!

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Loading the player...
  • Awwww...hugs!  Hope your week gets better!  yay for the 6th!  I'm going in on the 8th...assuming my kiddo doesn't come between now and then.
  • The end is really the worst.  Hopefully you will get lucky, Evan started sleeping 10 hrs at 8 days old - I didn't sleep because I was freaking out about it - but now it's been nice.

KelleyA - How is it possible that you are already due?!?  It seems like you were just announcing it...

• imageKarey08:

The end is really the worst.  Hopefully you will get lucky, Evan started sleeping 10 hrs at 8 days old - I didn't sleep because I was freaking out about it - but now it's been nice.

KelleyA - How is it possible that you are already due?!?  It seems like you were just announcing it...

I know, it's nuts!  I can't believe I'm already full term and working toward 40 weeks.  Looking forward to meeting our little one though!

• imageKarey08:

The end is really the worst.  Hopefully you will get lucky, Evan started sleeping 10 hrs at 8 days old - I didn't sleep because I was freaking out about it - but now it's been nice.

Can your Evan and my Evan have a talk? I am really dragging today. I know 6 hours is sleeping through the night, but I'm not asleep when he starts his 6 hour stretch.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• I'm getting close to feeling completely done, too. I'm really starting to his the sleeping terribly, hips hurting, exhausted all the time stage.

I feel you on the progress, though -- I have nothing, and I'm just a week behind you. Although I already told my OB I didn't want to be induced unless absolutely necessary.

imageimage

• Me too! I'm so desperate I'm even asking for sexy time with DH, LOL
  • Oh man, I'm already done ... and I'm only 24 weeks!  I feel HUGE and uncomfortable.  I don't remember this with my 1st one.  My SILs 2 year old is almost the same weight as my almost 6 year old and she just had a 9 pound baby boy in March (16 pounds at 11 weeks!)  I told DH that big babies better not run in his family or we for sure will not be having another one - I can't handle it! 

I hope for lots of progress and a smooth L&D for you ladies who are due soon!

Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • imagetrishaggie01:

Your lucky your 1 cm.  I will be 40 weeks tomorrow and I am closed and baby is still floating high.  I will be induced July 4th, my OB is on call that day and knows I want her to be there to deliver her.  I am freaked out about being induced and I will most likely be a c section.  But she wants me to try and see if I can make some progress with Mr Pit :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"