TTC after 35
Options

Back from a long weekend

Hi everyone!  I wasn't able to check in over the weekend because MIL was in town and we were getting our apartment ready to pack up (we're moving in a month)!  Spent Sunday and Monday going through clothes and old dishes and anything we could find that we don't need anymore.  Very cathartic and helpful so we can see what else we really need to keep (and what more we can get rid of)! 

TTCR: I was a dummy and tested this morning - BFN, but at only 11dpo which might still be early... not supposed to test until Sunday (July 4th).  Was inspired to test by the one-sided cramps I had all afternoon yesterday (only left side and felt somewhat targeted, for lack of a better word).  *shrug* who knows... well, if this cycle doesn't work out, I've got my new-to-me CBEFM ready to go.  But I haven't given up yet.  Could use some "late blooming BFP" vibes!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
photo by Scott Metzger
kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

Re: Back from a long weekend

• Options

Ugh....moving....makes me tired just thinking about it!  But then, it's so exciting looking forward to getting into a new place and making it your own!

Sorry about the BFN, but yes, still early!  Let's hope for a "Firecracker BFP"!!!  Good luck!

• Options
    imagepnltybox:

Ugh....moving....makes me tired just thinking about it!  But then, it's so exciting looking forward to getting into a new place and making it your own!

Sorry about the BFN, but yes, still early!  Let's hope for a "Firecracker BFP"!!!  Good luck!

Thanks pnlty! I used the AimStrip that came free with the PreSeed I ordered recently... but I have a First Response and CBE digital waiting in the wings for later in the week.  Would love to think the AimStrip wasn't sensitive enough... we'll see.

We had the A/C cranking... what a sticky gross weekend!  Very excited for the move, going from a 1br to a 2br so looking forward to the extra space.

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry about your BFN!  But it's still way early.  How fun it would be to get a BFP on the 4th?  That sounds like fun!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you Kiki!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Sorry about the BFN...but ditto pp about it being too early and here's to hoping for a fire cracker BFP!!

GL moving...I always hated moving...well, mostly the packing and the unpacking!  LOL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks rach and curly!  Yeah, moving is a pain but we so need the extra space!  Hopefully this fall we'll fell settled... finally! 

I don't know why I broke down and tested... it was total impulse.  I think somewhere in the back of my mind I thought "well, if I test now, I can't get too bummed about it cos it could be too early..."  but it's still hard to get around the stark white space. 

Well, tomorrow is another day... thanks again everyone, good to be back!

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• Options

GL on the move!! I've moved so many times in my adult life that I think I would cry if I ever had to move again.

I think I can say with great confidence that we have all tested when we knew we shouldn't have.  The 'symptoms' get the best of us at times.  It's very early and you could just be implanting now Big Smile  so don't lose hope! 

• Options
    jcathjcath member

image*Chicken*:
    I think I can say with great confidence that we have all tested when we knew we shouldn't have.  The 'symptoms' get the best of us at times.  It's very early and you could just be implanting now Big Smile  so don't lose hope! 

This - I'm a staunch no testing early girl and I've broken down and done it earlier than you!

sending you peaceful moving vibes on top of hope it's too early to test ones.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejcath:

image*Chicken*:

This - I'm a staunch no testing early girl and I've broken down and done it earlier than you!

sending you peaceful moving vibes on top of hope it's too early to test ones.

Thank you jcath and Chicken!!  Good to know I'm not alone.  Smile

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• Options
    I am sending positive vibes for your test on Sunday!!  I hope you were able to get a lot done for you move.
    TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"