Blended Families
Options

Random Bored Poll

1. If there was any  place you could travel to where would you go? Monaco - I would love to visit and bump into someone rich and famous.

2. Is your DH like your mom or your dad? Neither - I used to date guys like my dad before I met DH.

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I used to be painfully shy, now I'm middle of the road.

4. Have you ever had a near death experience?  No thankfully.

5. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts or angels? Yes - I've seen both.

Re: Random Bored Poll

• Options
    1. If there was any  place you could travel to where would you go?Alaska, I want to do a cruise there someday2. Is your DH like your mom or your dad? Neither really3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I used to be painfully shy, now I'm middle of the road. <-- same here4. Have you ever had a near death experience?  No thankfully.5. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts or angels? Nope, not at all
  • Options

1.  Cambodia, I am fascinated and appalled by what happened there.

2. Neither - if he was like my mon I would not be with him lol.  He really respects my dad and would love to be told he was like him.

3.  Extrovert totally, always have been.

4.  Kinda, I was in a car crash when I was about 17/18.  My bf at the time was speeding and for a while before we hit I knew we were going to.  My life kinda flashed before me more than a near death experience.

5.  I believe in God and I believe that he is and had protected me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. If there was any  place you could travel to where would you go? Holland, I really would like to see where my family came from

2. Is your DH like your mom or your dad? He's a lot like my dad in ways. Its kind of scary because we have looked at pictures of our fathers and they look like they could be brothers, then you get DH and I together and honestly we could look like siblings too Indifferent

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I'm middle of the road too

4. Have you ever had a near death experience?  No

5. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts or angels? Yes I do. I've had a few experiences with spirits/ghosts.

Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
    Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
    Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

• Options

1. I have dreamt of visiting Europe(Ireland, Englad, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy) since I was 15. At 18 my family had a trip planned...them my brother gothis girlfriend pregnant and she was due during the first week we would have been there. It was cancelled. When I was engaged we planned our honeymoon(2 weeks in Ireland, Scotland, and Englad) I called off the wedding 4 months before the wedding. It was cancelled. I feel like I will never get there.

2. He is similar to my dad in a few ways.

3. I can be very shy....but I would say middle of the road as I have gotten older.

4. No

5. I believe in God and loved ones who have passed being my personal Angels looking over me.

• Options

1. Bora Bora - I just want to relax in a bungalow over water.

2. DH is like my dad. They both have this laid back southern attitude and more importantly the southern hospitatility.

3. I'm becoming more of an introvert. I'm definitely not as loud as I used to be.

4. I was in a really bad car accident when I was 7 or 8.

5. No spirits or ghosts, if I believed in them I would live in constant fear. I'm afraid of everything.

• Options

1. If there was any  place you could travel to where would you go? Greece or Turkey

2. Is your DH like your mom or your dad? My Dad

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I mix of both I think

5. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts or angels? No

• Options

1. If there was any  place you could travel to where would you go? right now?!  ANYWHERE but this office! 

2. Is your DH like your mom or your dad? totally my mom!  lol...to the scary point!  My Dad and I are VERY alike!

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? extrovert!  I'm always out and about and love to meet new people. 

4. Have you ever had a near death experience?  not that i can remember.

5. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts or angels? Yes - I've seen both

• Options

1.  Easter Island. I would love to see the statues in real life & explore the underground caves/tunnels.

2. Neither! He couldn't possibly be more different.

3. When I am in a new enviroment or with new people then definately introverted. Once I am comfortable then I really come out of my shell.

4. No near death experiences for me!

5. Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SWmamaSWmama member

1. If there was any  place you could travel to where would you go? Greece, particularly Santorini.

2. Is your DH like your mom or your dad? An interesting mix of my dad and my stepdad. He's a cheap @$$ like my dad but has a great sense of humor like my stepdad.

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Extrovert. There's a reason I HAVE to leave the house at least once a day, I'd go crazy otherwise!

4. Have you ever had a near death experience?  No, thankfully.

5. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts or angels? Spirits, yes. Angels, haven't decided.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. If there was any  place you could travel to where would you go? I would love to take DH to Venice. I got to go there a few years ago when we were dating and I swore I'd bring him there one day.

2. Is your DH like your mom or your dad? Both. Neat freak and sense of humor like my dad. Outgoing and shameless like my mom.

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I consider myself outgoing in most circumstances, but I definitely have my shy moments. Funny story, DH thought I was shy in public until after our 1st anniversary. After a party one night, he told me he was impressed with how much I talked that night. I responded, "Babe, I am outgoing, but you talk too much for me to act like it." Lol.

4. Have you ever had a near death experience?  Sort of... When I went into the hospital for PTL at 29 weeks, they gave me a bolis of magnesium sulfate. I have naturally low blood pressure to begin with, and when they gave me the concentrated dose (mag is actually a BP medication), it made my BP plummet to 60/30 or so. The nurse told me that I could have died if they hadn't caught it in time. I don't think there was any real threat to it, but that's as close as I've come to having a near death experience.

5. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts or angels? Yes 

• Options
    imageFloF9:

1. If there was any  place you could travel to where would you go? Paris. It is the only place I need to go before I die. I must get there soon, hopefully next Spring

2. Is your DH like your mom or your dad? Other than they are all hardworking, they are nothing alike.

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I would say I am in the middle here. I don't mind meeting new people, being somewhat social, and I work in a place that I have to talk to to people, face to face all day long. But I really don't like people and prefer small intimate gatherings to huge parties, or a crowded bar scene. I like to be alone too.

5. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts or angels? yes.

• Options

1. If there was any  place you could travel to where would you go?

Africa.  I was saving up for this 10 day "photo" tour.  It was going to be awsome.  But then I met and married DH.  Luckily I get to explore all of Europe now and will get Africa later

2. Is your DH like your mom or your dad?

DH is the spitting image (figure and personality) of my dad.  Somewhat scary.

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I am actually shy, but after my bout with Clinical Depression, I decided to make some changes.

4. Have you ever had a near death experience? 

Yes.  I was on a cross country flight when our plane's engine caught on fire.  The smoke made it into the cockpit and cabin.  We had to do a rapid decent to turn on the oxygen masks. 

We then landed in St Louis, to fire engines and such.  Of course as soon as they turned off the engine and opened the doors, the fire and smoke was gone.  So no jumping down the slide.

5. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts or angels?

Not sure about angels in the sense of the angel mythology of today. 

But I have experienced a very strong ghost.

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"