Health & Exercise
Options

At what point did you feel ready to go up a level in the 30DS?

Level 1 was starting to feel somewhat easy but I still had to do a few of the push ups on my knees. 

At what point did you feel ready to move on? Did you still have to do some of the modifications in level 1 before moving to 2?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: At what point did you feel ready to go up a level in the 30DS?

• Options
    Heck ya! Some of those exercises are waaaay to difficult even after 10 days! I'm almost done with my 30 days, but I still plan on doing this workout everyday (just mixing up the levels every day) and adding the elliptical for at least 20 minutes. Have you lost any weight yet?
  • Options

I knew it would be you that answered this :)

Honestly, I haven't done it every single day since June 1st. I took days off here and there and I also mixed in running on the treadmill on days I didn't feel like doing the 30DS.

I had already lost all of the baby weight plus a few extra pounds before starting this. I am really just looking to lose the belly and tone up a bit. I think I am starting to notice a difference. I'm just sick of looking 4 months pregnant all the time! Guess that's what I get for having to babies in less than 15 months ;) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Heck ya I'm gonna reply...I gotta stay motivated!

Ummmm, you already lost all the baby weight + some? I hate you Stick out tongue

Oh, and I started choking on my salad when I saw that you had 2 kids in less than 2 years. WOW! But I guess that's the way to do it!

• Options
    imagedobbslv:

Heck ya I'm gonna reply...I gotta stay motivated!

Ummmm, you already lost all the baby weight + some? I hate you Stick out tongue

Oh, and I started choking on my salad when I saw that you had 2 kids in less than 2 years. WOW! But I guess that's the way to do it!

LOL It is tough sometimes! Especially the lack of sleep--makes it hard to workout sometimes since I'm tired. Oh and the weight--I really don't think I look like I've lost much....which is the point of forcing myself to exercise despite still getting up a million times a night with DD.

We're hoping to get this no sleep phase over with sooner rather than later! Though I can't say we're completely done... :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"