Military Families
Options

Quantico Ladies

Where do you go for OB care? I am up at Belvoir, but my husband is a Marine, and I was curious if there were OB's around here that take Prime. I've been on the Tricare site and searched for a provider but haven't found one. Anyway, I thought maybe one of the Quantico wives would know! Thank you in advance!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Quantico Ladies

• Options
    Yea, I've done the search, couldn't find anything. I was just curious anyway, it's not worth it to lose Prime for a year to go to a hospital in town or find an OB!
  • Options

I go to Bethesda.  They are wonderful, and I think they are worth the drive.  The rooms at Belvior freaked me out.  At Bethesda you get a private room with a pull out couch for your DH.  I delivered my twins there, and they were wonderful (along with the NICU) with our loss.  Seriously... zero complaints (other than the drive).

IVF cycle 1-BPF!
    9/13/09-Twin boys born at 23 weeks due to Pprom.
    Ethan and Jacob-our beautiful angel babies lived for 11 minutes and 23 hours.
    Single embryo FET 12/2009-BFP! Blake born 8/2010 at 39 weeks after 36 hours of labor and an emergency c section < IVF 2- BPF! Due April 27th Our Story
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm considering switching and have found that For Women Ob Gyn in Fair Oaks takes Tricare. You would deliver at INOVA Fair Oaks. I've just heard such crappy things about Belvoir...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thank you both! I love my primary care physician but I don't want to deliver at Belvoir, for some reason I just don't want to!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"