Maryland Babies
Options

Cosco Carseat

Okay, so DH and I ended up purchasing the Cosco Car Seat for his car last week. On Saturday we used it for probably  the second time. We were on our way home from my stepmom's house and I noticed that Annabelle fall asleep in the car. Well I also noticed that her head was all the way forward. I hated that this car seat sits so straight up, and she has no head support. I ended up running to BRU yesterday picking up a head support for her. We haven't tried it out with the new head support yet. I hate to return the car seat (because it was a great deal) but I don't want my baby to be uncomfortable either.I wasn't sure if anyone else had the same issue.

We are still doing some research on another car seat for the pilot (the main vehicle we travel in w/her). I want something comfortable, some head support and with good safety ratings. 

Re: Cosco Carseat

• Options
    DH worries about this too - but honestly, if A is sleeping she's fine - she'd wake up and tell you if she was uncomfortable.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageKathrynMD:
    DH worries about this too - but honestly, if A is sleeping she's fine - she'd wake up and tell you if she was uncomfortable.

Ditto this-  it's one thing when a baby is a newborn and his or her head flops forward in the infant carrier, but by her age she is fine. 

I kept DD in the infant carrier until she outgrew it, even though she was too big to tote around, I just treated it like a convertible seat and would leave it in my car, because she was a peanut and I felt like she was swimming in the convertible seat. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedaisyterp:

imageKathrynMD:

Ditto this-  it's one thing when a baby is a newborn and his or her head flops forward in the infant carrier, but by her age she is fine. 

I kept DD in the infant carrier until she outgrew it, even though she was too big to tote around, I just treated it like a convertible seat and would leave it in my car, because she was a peanut and I felt like she was swimming in the convertible seat. 

We have the infant car seat in the pilot and the new CC in the accord. Okay, well I ended up buying some head support, because I was worried. 

• Options

When we drove up to Philly for Father's Day, Aiden fell asleep and his head was all the way forward.  I don't know how he could have slept like that because it looked so uncomfortable.

At the age that Annabelle's at, she's fine, since she has the head and neck control down.

Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"