Babies: 6 - 9 Months

When did you stop using the playmat?

DS rolls off of it or pulls so hard that it collapses.  It was my go to toy to keep him busy.  He is 6 months btw

Re: When did you stop using the playmat?

• We still use ours but it only last a few minutes because just like your LO our DS will pull the whole bar down or will roll over and then gets stopped by the bar.   It's a good distraction for a few minutes!!
  • I use it over at my mom and dad's so I don't have to haul tons of toys every time we go. DS is to the point where he's trying to pull on the bars and is using them as teethers, though.
  • Loading the player...
  • ours is aready packed away in the attic.  as soon as DD was rolling around, we were done with it.
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • IEtoLAIEtoLA member

At around 7 months.  I still have the mat and toys out, but put the bars away.  I found it useful for traveling.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We haven't used it in probably 3-4 weeks. She can pull the top down plus it just seems boring now compared to a blanket on the floor with toys. That's a bigger play area anyway. I'm going to sell the mat on craigslist.
  • ToraniTorani member
    We use it in our office now, which is so cramped that he has boxes on three sides, which he loves to scratch and kick against, so it's more toys for him!  He just pulled it apart for the first time yesterday, so we'll see how long it lasts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We stopped using it at 3.5 months.  Once she could pull the over head bar out, we were done.  Plus she started rolling a short while after, and it is way to small for a rolling baby playmat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"