March 2011 Moms
Options

Hola!!

I was very reluctant to post anything in my siggy yet, but here I am!  After m/cing last January, we've been trying very very hard to get pregnant again.  Thanks to the Gods of CVS, we purchased an ovulation kit and hit it right on the nose....ok maybe not the nose exactly.

We haven't told many expect for our parents and a few friends, because I'm just leary.  We'll see how it goes.

I...umm...."borrowed" a bunch of pregnant tests from work.  I work in an ER.  hehe.  So hopefully the line will just keep getting stronger.  It was very pretty and purple Saturday morning.  Hope it stays that way!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hola!!

• Options

I'm sorry for your previous loss.

Congrats on you BFP!

• Options
    imagealyssa44:

I'm sorry for your previous loss.

Congrats on you BFP!

Thank you!!  Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months as well!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome & Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations! Sorry for your loss before. My fingers are crossed for a sticky baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    imagetistampsup:

I was very reluctant to post anything in my siggy yet, but here I am!  After m/cing last January, we've been trying very very hard to get pregnant again.  Thanks to the Gods of CVS, we purchased an ovulation kit and hit it right on the nose....ok maybe not the nose exactly.

We haven't told many expect for our parents and a few friends, because I'm just leary.  We'll see how it goes.

I...umm...."borrowed" a bunch of pregnant tests from work.  I work in an ER.  hehe.  So hopefully the line will just keep getting stronger.  It was very pretty and purple Saturday morning.  Hope it stays that way!! 

I was worried about putting a ticker up too!!!  Congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"