Houston Babies

NEW HERE and need help

Hi Ladies! This is going to sound completely off the wall BUT I have a very close friend who recommended this sight to me. My "story" is a bit complicated and I can't reveal too much information because my somewhat overbearing husband does not like it when I am on these things. I try to explain I need other women to talk too about this pregnancy but he thinks I should only need to talk to him. Long story short, the marriage isn't great but I'm trying to stick it out for the children. Please send me in the right direction for advice, tips, etc. for pregnancy, blended families. THANK YOU!

Re: NEW HERE and need help

• this board is pretty friendly and helpful on most topics, there seems to be someone with every type of family or issue here.

but maybe i'm not understanding exactly what you're looking for- do you want another board for something specific or are you looking for help?

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sounds like you need to go to some counseling, preferably together but even you alone will help.

In my opinion, kids with parents in a bad marriage is worse than kids with divorced parents.

Here are some therapists that were recommended by families in my neighborhood moms' group:

Dr. Dilek Wise
    1458 Campbell Road, Suite 250A
    713-294-81090

https://www.dilekwise.org/

"Barbara S. Levinson. She is a brilliant therapist with a 
    lot of experience in marriage and family counseling, depressive disorders, 
    and addictions. See www.centerforhealthysexuality.com

(https://www.centerforhealthysexuality.com) "

David Moore (7139562662) has been in the business for the last 15 years working with both Baylor and Ben Taub before opening private practice

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the boards. As you probably can tell by the numerous responses to posts, people are anxious to help answer questions or provide support.

Maybe you're asking about how to ask questions around here? There aren't a lot of house rules. Just ask away. 

• RaeAntRaeAnt member
    There is a separate blended families board,trouble in paradise board as well as specific baby board like if you are pg look for the trimester you are in or after LO is born the age group, Ans as the pp mentioned feel free to let loose here or the regular Houston nest board.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerayskit10:

Sounds like you need to go to some counseling, preferably together but even you alone will help.

In my opinion, kids with parents in a bad marriage is worse than kids with divorced parents.

ditto

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"