Two Under 2
Options

questions

my hubby and i are debating 2 under 2 i just had lo and it hasnt been bad att all, very easy baby from the get go. lovin it! i have experience with little kids wich probably helps, whats youre experiences? love it/ hate it? good/bad idea? how did lo take to having another baby? do you wish had or hadnt done it?

Re: questions

• Options

Honestly, I would wait a little bit longer before making your decision. Your LO is only 4 weeks old! These posts always amaze me. The last thing I was thinking about when my son was 4 weeks old was when to have another baby! :)

My boys are 13.5 months apart. DS2 was a bit of a surprise baby, so if I had planned it out, they would have been closer to 2 years apart, rather than just 1 year. I knew I wanted to have them close together, but didn't really plan on this close together.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options

There's no "right" answer. There are pros and cons for each age difference.

I HATE the beginning, meaning the first year with 2u2 (I've done it 2x now) - but then I start to love it.

I wouldn't worry about how your LO will take to another baby. If they're under the age of 2, it's easier for them transition-wise because they just don't remember that much.

GL!

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"