Pregnant after 35
Options

xp Finally felt movement

My wife called me into the bedroom this morning and she thought that she finally felt the baby moving.  It is hard to tell these days since she has tons of digestive issues and bloating with the pregnancy but she is pretty sure she felt it.  Of course it would not do anything when I put my hand on her belly.  Hey,  maybe the kid already knows to be quiet when dad comes into the room!!   yea right.

21w3d

dad2be

Re: xp Finally felt movement

• Options
    Congrats! This is awesome! I am sure you will feel ithe baby pretty soon too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Give that kid a few more weeks and you'll be feeling some action going on for sure!
    I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I felt the baby move around 20 weeks.  My partner could feel her the next week-21wks.  It's super fun! 
  • Options
    Congrats! I felt the 1st movement at around 16 weeks but that's because I am more experienced since it's my 3d one. My husband felt her move yesterday for the 1st time (at 22 weeks).?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It won't be long now before you feel baby too. Exciting! And trust me, babies have a way of knowing when Dad's hand is on the tummy! My LO always becomes still whenever had Daddy gets near!
  • Options
    I felt my little guy through my skin (hand on belly) about a week ago after feeling him inside for a few weeks.  My husband just felt him earlier this week.  He was pretty amazed.
    Son #1 is already 2! Not too much longer until Son No.2 arrives! Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"