Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Any Keller moms? Need DC and Pedi recs/reviews

We're in the final stages of deciding on daycare (either Stepping Stones Academy or Children's Lighthouse) and we're looking for a pediatrician with privileges at Baylor Grapevine.  Any suggestions/reviews? 

TIA!!

Re: Any Keller moms? Need DC and Pedi recs/reviews

• Options
    i don't know about day cares but our pedi is Dr, Eric Hopkins with Cook Children's in Grapevine - we LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!
  • Options
    We see Dr. Johnson at Southlake Family Medicine - he is wonderful.  The entire office is so helpful.  A few times on a Friday, I've taken DD in for UTIs or ear infections and he gives me his cell phone number for the weekend.  Very helpful and kind.  Dr. Benzick there is also great, but is not taking new patients unless he sees them as newborns in the hospital.  We've also seen Dr. Hunt there and she was awesome, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our pedi is Dr Garza at Cook Children's in Keller & we love her.  We've also seen Dr Mangham for a sick visit & liked her a lot as well.

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• Options
    Dr. Roger Knapp in Southlake. Really, really like him. He has a great website too with lots of information. I like that I can e-mail him with my "new parent" questions and he always responds.  There is no PA it's just him and Dr. Nichols, so your LO always sees a doctor!  He's part of Cooks Children and has rights at Baylor Grapevine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    image image image
  • Options

imagemrsjones06:
    Our pedi is Dr Garza at Cook Children's in Keller & we love her.  We've also seen Dr Mangham for a sick visit & liked her a lot as well.

We use the same office and Dr. Mangham is our primary. We've seen a few others there too and we loooove the whole office and the staff. A doctor with the Cook network has been a godsend because the network has so many resources that DS has needed to take advantage of so far.

As for daycares, we're looking at the Kids R Kids on Keller-Hicks. I wasn't impressed with Children's Lighthouse's record with the state and Stepping Stones couldn't give me a tour because they were remodeling from a pipe that burst. The director at KRK was formerly a teacher for many years and I really liked her philosophy of childcare and education and I really liked the facility. I also don't like that Stepping Stones backs up to a trashy area, where as KRK owns the empty lot next door and will only sell it to child-friendly/appropriate businesses.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"