Postpartum Depression
Options

Where are my PPA girls?

Come in! I just want to send a shout out to all of you that I'm thinking of you and I hope that whatever method you are using to help curb your anxiety is working. I have been on Celexa now for just over a week and I can already tell a difference. I am also seeing a therapist twice a month and still waiting to see how helpful that is. Just know that you're not alone! Stay strong and email if me if you wanna talk!! samama8 at gmail dot com

Re: Where are my PPA girls?

• Options
    I was put on Zoloft (just 25mg) a couple months back. I noticed the change within days.... Hope to wean off soon, as I am getting more sleep and we are past the colic...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got hit by a major case of PPA very late (at 7 mo.) and it has been hellish.  I am just now seeing the light sometimes.  I was on a lot of very strong meds, but now I am down to Lunesta to sleep and Zoloft.  It has been almost a month and I am hoping it is starting to ease up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had anxiety and depression for about five years on and off.  I gradually upped my dosage over the years.  I'm now on 40mg of lexapro daily.  I'm feeling better but still having issues with OCD (my thought process is extremely OCD) and I also see a therapist twice a month.

photo 444e1a74-1f01-47b5-8489-88b2999f2e54_zpse873dcde.jpg 

Mommy's sweet girls

Kaatje Grace 4.26.2010

Eloise Hope 2.10.2012

• Options
    I'm doing great! Down to only 5 mg of lexapro daily. I have an appointment with my psychologist in July, hoping she'll let me wean off completely soon.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • Options
    Just started Celexa too! I have only been on it three days...but I feel more calm already.  I also see a therapist 2x's a month and that helps tremendously. I just hope to stay on the up & up and move out of this funk for good! It's been close to year and I feel like I missed out on so much with my DS.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I have some anxiety, I don't know if it's PP related or not as my LO is almost a year old. What kind of anxiety do you guys have? Mine is mostly related to something happenening to me, LO, or DH. It can become overwhelming.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I just started celexa as well. I feel kind of weepy at times. Not much of a change yet...we'll see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"