Pennsylvania Babies

Maternity Photos Recs Harrisburg

Hi ladies-- I'm interested in getting maternity photos taken. Any good recommendations for the Harrisburg area? Rate info would be appreciated if you don't mind sharing. Also, what pregnancy week should I plan on getting them? I don't want to be too big and uncomfortable! Thanks in advance!!

Re: Maternity Photos Recs Harrisburg

• There's a post a little ways down about photogs - you can see the suggestions here.

And we did the maternity session at 31 weeks because that's when it worked w/our schedules.

• Not sure what kind of style you're looking for , but if you're interested in a little bit of sexy, Scott Church is your guy.  $200 if you go to his studio in Lebanon, and you leave with a CD of all the images he took, some of them edited.

Here are some of mine, taken between 37 and 38 weeks.  I didn't really "pop" until the last month, so we rescheduled the session originally scheduled for 34 weeks.

• Loading the player...
  • https://ahorvathphotog.wordpress.com/2010/06/

So this girl Ali is a college friend of mine (Shippensburg) and she photographed my cousin's wedding. Above is a link to her site. Her photos are beautiful and she offered to do maternity photos for me. She is really creative and she graduated with her Art degree, so she definitely has an eye for this kind of thing. Not sure about prices, but it will be cheaper than some establishment with huge overhead. If you want pics outside, she's great at finding good locations!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"