Potty Training

XP: DD refuses to wear a diaper, but also refuses to use the potty.

I am so happy I just saw this board.  Hopefully you all can help me.  Everytime I put a diaper pm DD, she takes it off.  I thought it was just at home, but my MIL says she takes off all of her clothes over there too and runs around naked.  Yesterday she took off a poopy diaper and sat on my floor.  It took me 25 minutes to clean all of the poop out of my carpet.  I don't know what to do!!  I try putting her on the potty, but she refuses to go.  She keeps saying "all done".  However, as soon as she stands up, she pee/poop on the floor.  Any suggestions?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: DD refuses to wear a diaper, but also refuses to use the potty.

• It is a phase and she doesn't sound ready to potty train to me.  You need to get tough with her and tell her she doesn't have a choice.  You can also try pull-ups (use them like a diaper) but maybe it will make her feel more like a big kid.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • My daughter does something similar....but she will sit on the potty and go once and awhile.  Once she goes and doesn't make to the potty in time she demands the diaper come off and if I don't take it off she strips and takes it off.  So, I have resorted to pull-ups and going to be potty training real soon!  GL.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"