Pregnant after 35
Options

Anyone w/early sciatic nerve pain?

The 40 something PIO shots already made the area sore. I have been off the shots for 2 weeks. Now I am having pains down my buttocks and legs. I commute an hour each way to work and that is really doing me in. It just seems so early for this at a little over 9 weeks. Anyone try any treatment that worked? I work in retail so I am on my feet all the time. I think sitting at a desk would be more painful at this point. I plan to ask my dr about it today. just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone w/early sciatic nerve pain?

• Options

i had that with my first pregnancy and just lately started to feel the twinges in my bum again with this one.  it got real bad w/ my first and at the time i had a little sports car and bending in and out of the car was horrible.  i found there wasn't much i could do actually Sad you don't want to medicate too much, i just used some tylonal if it got too bad, i used a massager on my hip area at night and that seemed to help some, but whenever i was on my feet for any extended period of time i suffered alot the next day.  i made the mistake of going to a mardi gras parade at 8 months, i barely could get out bed the next day.  Now all this started at about 6 months but i had a desk job so that could be the difference. 

hang in there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, mine started early, probably around 9 weeks. I noticed it was worse if I sat on the couch, so I've been stealing DHs recliner Big Smile There have been a couple of days when I reached for the Tylenol and that helped. I try to stretch, but I don't think that has helped much. If anyone has found something else that works I would love to hear it, too!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"