TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Dr office vent

So for some reason they decided to switch up my ivf meds this cycle and I wish they would have kept it the same as the second ivf which worked for us. My RE said she wanted to avoid hyperstimulation this time, which I understand. But I want to make sure I have enough to freeze a few. I went in today for my 3rd time this week for blood and ultrasound since they are closely monitoring me. Tuesday I had one measurable on the left side and a bunch small on both, today I had a big one on each side and a bunch of small ones. Now I am worrying that the others won't catch up. So now I am 3 shots a day, one is a new medicine that they just added so I have to order it, they gave me enough to last for five days till my order comes in. Just hoping the smaller ones catch up soon.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

Re: Dr office vent

• Options
    I hope the smaller ones catch up.  Is the new med Ganirelix or something like that? I think that's the one that will slow down the big ones while letting the smaller ones grow.  When is your next check?  I hope it works!!!  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I go back saturday. I am on menopur, never taken it before even though they sent it to me for my first ivf. I was already taking follistim and also on ganorelix now that was added today with the menopur.Of course after I reached second tri I donated all my meds. Wish I would have saved it. My last ivf was about a year ago, so I don't remember having 2 big and a bunch of small, I remember them having a bunch to measure at once.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

my blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Try not to compare to last time - it will just drive you crazy.  Remember it's quality, not necessarily quantity!

• Options
    Thanks, I am trying not to compare, it's just so hard. Since our first one sucked, the second one worked and hoping the third one will give us our take home baby. It sucks because I tried talking to my best friend about my worry's with this cycle and she is a total fh and doesn't understand any of it.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

my blog

• Options

I know it's hard.  Not exactly the same situation, but I did compare with each of my IUI's how many follies and how big and what day the procedure was done.  By the end, I was just trying to put all of my trust in the RE and let them worry about it since every cycle is going to be different even with the same meds. 

Don't talk to the FH's!!!  Come here and talk to us about it.  I'm heading to bed, but I should be around at some point tomorrow.  Have a good night!

• Options
    Have a good night. I don't know what I would do without this board. My fh best friend made me feel bad because our dishwasher broke and we are getting a new one and she doesn't have a dishwasher so she told me to just do dishes by hand.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

my blog

• Options
    I hope they catch up as well.  I know it is so frustrating.  My 3rd IVF round should start next week with my BCP.  I am hoping they keep me on the same meds as well...because we know that they work.  Why does this have to be so stressful?
  • Options
    I will keep you in my thoughts with your ivf coming up. I am hoping for some good news at my appt tomorrow, especially since I am starting to get a little bloated and feeling like something is going on.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"