Maryland Babies

Need a dentist rec

I feel like a bad mom because I have not taken my paci addicted DD to the dentist yet.  I really don't like my dentist (so I haven't been there in over a year) so I won't take her there.  Anyone have a dentist they recommend in the area?  We actually live in PA so Westminster/Hampstead would be awesome!  Thanks.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Need a dentist rec

• my dentist is in towson but LOVE her and they are great with LO's.  Towsontown dental associates-410-583-7744.

My DH who is terrified of the dentist, goes to her and is able to deal....he has such issues with the dentist- I make fun of him for it!!!  I know that is not close to you but maybe if have family or friends out that way....

• I see Dr Katzen at Finksburg Dental Associates right off 140.  He's awesome and pretty conservative.  Meaning, he'll monitor something that may or may not be a cavity rather than just fill it right away.  Which is great because my teeth are full of old fillings because I had a money-hungry dentist growing up. 

I saw on their sign on their billboard that they recently added a pediatrict dentist in the practice.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"