Phoenix Babies

Infant Daycare?

Any reccomendations for daycare around the Central Phx area? 

How do you feel about the corporate places like Tutor Time or Childtime? 

Re: Infant Daycare?

• I don't have any central Phoenix recommendations but I do have friends who use Tutor Time in Chandler. They love it but they warned me they are not all equal. Another one opened closer to their house recently so they thought about switching. They didn't get a great vibe from it. They said they noticed the same thing when they first looked- some were great, some didn't feel as "homey." So, if there are a few near you, I'd look at them all.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • AMossyAMossy member
    Thank you -- I plan on going with DH and checking it out.  We are also looking at Cupcake Care and Sunrise Preschool if anyone knows anything about them...
  • Loading the player...
  • Where is the Sunrise? That may be the one my best friend's sister worked at during college. I'll have to ask her to make sure....
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • We love Weekday school at Firstl United Methodist. (No religious affiliation though).  Everyone is super nice and they really do love the babies and children.  Most of the teachers have been there since my son was there 13 years ago.

(Central and Missouri)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AMossyAMossy member
    imagegrapeape73:

We love Weekday school at Firstl United Methodist. (No religious affiliation though).  Everyone is super nice and they really do love the babies and children.  Most of the teachers have been there since my son was there 13 years ago.

(Central and Missouri)

Thank you!  I will check this place out!

• I am starting the search for infant daycare in central phoenix as well.  This was helpful!  Will you keep me posted if you land on something promising?  Thank you!
  • I'm also on the hunt for infant daycare in Central Phoenix.  I've heard wonderful things about Villa Montessori on 28th St. & Campbell - their infant care is a little too pricey for me though.
  • I know this thread is old but I just wanted to put in my two cents.  We are going to be putting our daughter in daycare at Kinderland when she is about 8 weeks old.  It is located at 7th St. and Missouri.  The prices are very reasonable and the staff was extremely friendly.  The facility is small but the newborn/infant room was very clean.  We were impressed.  Here is their website: https://www.kinderlandaz.com/

Good Luck.

• Thank you BITO!  I passed by this place many times and always wondered about it.  I will check it out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"