Secondary IF
Options

Do BFNs ever get easier?

So after nearly 2 years, you would think I would just be to the point where I know it will be a negative and won't get my hopes up.  But I always do.  Especially this month.  It was our 1st IUI and we thought maybe it would happen finally, but no such luck.  Do they ever get easier?  Or am I destined to sit at my desk once a month at work bawling my eyes out and praying my co-workers don't notice?
Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
imageimage
*Photos by Kacy Cierley*
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Do BFNs ever get easier?

• Options
    Not from my experience so far.
  • Options
    They don't get easier but they make that BFP all the better!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am at 18 months now and so far they are still hard.

Even this month when I know there were no follies (via u/s) the BFN still hurt. Might have something to do with the fact AF still is not here and I thought just maybe... but alas it was bfn

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Nope!
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't think they get any easier.  Keeping my fingers crossed that you will get that BFP this cycle.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Nope!  Good luck!!
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    No, they don't.   {{HUGS}}
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They have a little for me. I don't put faith in timed int anymore, so I never expect that to work. It's tough after treatments, but by the 3rd iui I didn't expect much either. The ivf bfn was the worst ever, but the next year in a break (doing ti) was a little easier. Hugs!
  • Options

never.

with my expierence, i've done at least 100 of them. my anxiety rises each time. i have stopped for this reason. i cant bare the negative.

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

I don't think so...she pretty much always sucks.  Even from what I've read on the adoption board even when you move on to a new plan to grow your family, you seldom find peace with a BFN or arrival of AF.

I'm so sorry it didn't work this month. 

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    On cycle #31 here... I don't POAS anymore for that very reason. They DO NOT get easier and just might get %1000 harder each time.Huh?
    Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"