Minnesota Babies

Free Samples??

I don't have any, I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get any?

Because of the Pamper's Dry max crap I have to switch DS to another brand.  We tried the Pamper's Sensitive, but those hold enough pee for a newborn, and he pees out overnight...so I was wondering if anyone knew of where i could get some samples of huggies or other brands with out having to buy a box of one not knowing whether the'll work?

Re: Free Samples??

• I bought some of the Babies R U brand diapers to use for nighttime and was unsure about them. The sales person at BRU said I could return them if I didn't like them. Maybe they have the same policy for other brands there too? I only use the BRU for nights but they will hold an incredibly large amount without leaking. We've never had pee leaks only a few poop blowouts.

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • what size do you need I might have a few huggies & Target brand you can try if you want. 

I know Huggies will do samples but I have not seen them in a few months also Costco did a mail out to but I thought they looked & felt just like huggies. We really like the target one but wish they were a little thinner  

• Loading the player...
  • what size does your LO wear? I have some target dipes sitting in a bag on ds' changing table that I could send to you
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • what size does your LO wear? I have some target dipes sitting in a bag on ds' changing table that I could send to you

i think there is size 2 and 3 in the bag

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"