Minnesota Babies
Options

Finding Dress Outfit Cheap?

Anyone know where I could find a pair of black dress pants & a white dress shirt for my son? he wears anywhere from a 12-18 month ( might even be willing to get a 24 month  if that is all I can find). He needs if for my brothers wedding that is in 2 weeks. The only one I could find today at Macy's was in 2T. I really don't want to buy it online as I really don't have a lot of time & I don't want to spend a lot of money as he is only going to really wear this once before he out grows it. I am going to call around to Once Upon a child tommarow but if someone here knows some place better I would be soo happy (like G-sales)  Thanks  

Re: Finding Dress Outfit Cheap?

• Options
    I would try Kohl's or even Target/Walmart.  They always seem to have some dressier clothes for kids too.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Did you try Penny's or Sears?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Penney's has them.  I think it's around $20 for the sets.  Ask a sales person if you don't see them.  Sometimes they have them with the toddler stuff.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Burlington is where we went for DS's dress up outfits when he was a tot.
    imageimage
  • Options
    oooh do you need dress shoes for him? what size does he wear? i have a never worn pair in black that is just sitting around. i *think* maybe they're a size 4?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Options

imageBMenz:
    oooh do you need dress shoes for him? what size does he wear? i have a never worn pair in black that is just sitting around. i *think* maybe they're a size 4?

I would love them send me email & we can work out a time that would owrk for me to pick them up pattiandchris at gmail .com  

thanks  

• Options

I found my son's outfit for my brothers wedding at Once upon a child  in E.P. That store is normaly hit & miss (as you never know what you are going to get) but I called a head & they had pants & a shirt that they would hold for me if I was on my way. (I am so thankful they did this) . SO I walked out of OUAC with a Shirt, Pants, & Shoes (brand new) for under $10. I don't think I could have done that any better. 

Thanks for all your helpful ideas on where to go 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"