Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Does your toddler drink pop?

2»

Re: Does your toddler drink pop?

• Options

We don't have it at home.  We sometimes order it for ourselves at restaurants (sometimes you just need a delicious Coke!), but not ever for DD. It's habit-forming and I don't want her to develop the habit.

DD has had it when out with MIL.  My heart rate rises because the fact that MIL, a diabetic, still drinks and offers this stuff is annoying to me, but this little amount is no big deal so I try to chill out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Nope, DS does not drink soda.  With one exception.  We were at an outdoor event a couple of weeks ago and they were out of water.  It was 100 degrees and ungodly humid.  I gave him some Sprite.   

Your mom needs to mind her own business.  Seriously?  She's upset because you WON'T give your toddler pop?  That's just weird. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cole thinks soda is actually diet soda. My dad will occasionally give him some soda, but he makes it so it's three parts water, one part soda. Really watered down.

LO likes to have powerade but rarely gets it because it's really high in sugar. Sometimes DH will let C have a sip of his coke, but that's very rare. 

Whenever we go to get fast food, he always gets a chocolate milk. We only drink regular milk at home, but only chocolate milk eating out, even at nicer restaurants.

I guess I don't spazz about the prospect of him drinking soda. I don't regulate it, at all. It's just the people in his life don't bother giving it to him or if they do, it's watered down so much. He doesn't care. He likes it how he gets it and doesn't think twice if he doesn't. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"