Detroit Babies

Looking for an ob/gyn affiliated with Beaumont.....

Just called today to schedule my yearly visit and discuss TTC and found out she left the practice.  No notice or anything.  So I'm not really comfortable trying to find her and continue seeing her.  Especially for the future if she just ups and leaves again!  So I'm looking for a recommended (female) ob/gyn close to Troy, Rochester, Birmingham area.  Any help is very much appreciated!!!

Re: Looking for an ob/gyn affiliated with Beaumont.....

• I go to Women's First in Royal Oak - right next to Beaumont and I highly recommend them!
  • www.oaklandmacombobgyn.com  They're next to Troy Beaumont off of South Blvd.

They just added a new female doctor to the practice.  LOL- maybe it's your old doctor :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Generations OB/GYN in Bham. Fantastic!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageE_Squared:
    Generations OB/GYN in Bham. Fantastic!
    Ditto!
  • imageMrsRenee:

www.oaklandmacombobgyn.com  They're next to Troy Beaumont off of South Blvd.

I just delivered with them last week and they were FANTASTIC! 

• imageTandW:
    imageE_Squared:
    Generations OB/GYN in Bham. Fantastic!
    Ditto!

I love Generations!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I go to Womens Health Consultants in Troy, a few of my friends delivered with them and no problems. 
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • I go to Somerset Ob/Gyn in Troy and love them!!!  Dr. Garcia is my fave.  They deliver out of RO Beaumont.
  • imageJessicamz:
    I go to Somerset Ob/Gyn in Troy and love them!!!  Dr. Garcia is my fave.  They deliver out of RO Beaumont.

This!  Love them!

• imagentlapointe:
    I go to Women's First in Royal Oak - right next to Beaumont and I highly recommend them!

Ditto. It's an all female practice.

• imageVirgoBaby2B:

imagentlapointe:
    I go to Women's First in Royal Oak - right next to Beaumont and I highly recommend them!

Ditto. It's an all female practice.

I have been going to them for years and love them.  Dr. Fishbaugh is my main doctor there, but they have you work with all of the doctors on staff. 

• I use MGA Obstetrics at Troy Beaumont.  Dr. Rodriguez was our doctor and she is wonderful!  She also works out of the Royal Oak Beaumont so you could deliver either place.  They also have an office in Warren if that is closer to you.  We just loved her! 

• imagejsmo:

imageJessicamz:
    I go to Somerset Ob/Gyn in Troy and love them!!!  Dr. Garcia is my fave.  They deliver out of RO Beaumont.

This!  Love them!

Agreed!  I see Dr. Long who is also a high-risk ob.

• Dr. Lana Powell (Comprehensive Women's Health) in Birmingham is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"