Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Pricing for IVF

We are trying to figure out what the typical price is for IVF. I just went back and looked at my doctors, web site, www.fertilitytexas.com

We love his office and were told that he was the most affordable in Dallas. I am just trying to figure this out. I went thru IVF before with him and go almost to the second trimester but developed an infection. We are going to do this again. I am not going to have to pay for Dr. Goldsteins' fee's but will still have to pay the lab fee which I think is about 4000.00. Can anybody else tell me what the prices are in Dallas.

Thanks,

Re: Pricing for IVF

• He's great but I definitely wouldn't say he's the cheapest - I've always heard that Dr. Le and Haas are by far the most reasonable. 

www.ivfmd.net

• All totaled up, we spent about $11,500.  That was for all the meds & supplies (syringes, bandaids, gauze pads - there was anything you needed in that box!), doctor's fees, and the ARTS center for the 2 procedures I had done there.  I think you really have to look at apples to apples in this case.  You need to figure out exactly what you are getting for the money so you can truly compare.  I know a lot of doctors use the same place for the egg retrievals and implantations so those prices should all be the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"