Colorado Babies
Options

Introducing myself

Hello ladies,

I do not currently live in CO, but DH and I are gearing up and crossing our fingers for a 2010 move to the Denver area. Currently, we live in Chicago. We are also TTC #1, so there's a lot of excitement in our house!

I wanted to introduce myself since I would love to get to know all of you better. When we move to CO, I'm going to want to get to know plenty of moms and get acquainted with the city, and so I'm hoping to meet some lovely people here.

The other board I'm on most of the time is the TTGP board, so if you ever need to page me, you can probably find me there. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Introducing myself

• Options
    Hi! The CO board is generally pretty slow but I'm hope that will change! I'm due with my first July 11th although my doc told me the other day it will be sooner than that! Good luck in you move, the Denver area is a great place to be!
  • Options

imageHambly:
    Hi! The CO board is generally pretty slow but I'm hope that will change! Good luck in you move, the Denver area is a great place to be!

Likewise! I'm due with my first in January. I've lived in Colorado for 14 years. I love living here! It's a wonderful place 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"