New to The Bump
Options

New to the Bump and need some advice

Hello.
My name is Kristina. I am 29 and my husband (Sean, 33) have been trying to conceive for about a year now. We went through all the tests and it turns out that my husband has the antibodies on his sperm that hinder the sperm from swimming through my mucus, etc. We went through one insemination that did not work and I will be going again at the end of this month.

Is anyone else going through this or has gone through it?
TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: New to the Bump and need some advice

• Options

I highly recommend the Infertility board. There are a ton of gals who are going through what you're going through (and more), and are a great source of not only technical information but support.

GL

• Options

Thank you. I have this posted there already but wanted to put here in case someone saw it here versus there.

Thanks though!

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CTri17CTri17 member
    I haven't but I wanted to say good luck and maybe check out the Trouble TTC board
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"