Texas Babies
Options

Father's Day

What are you all doing for Father's Day?

Audrey "made" DH a stepping stone to go next to the one we made for him last year. He's been on call every 3rd day this month and unfortunately has been coming home after operating all night, so he's been getting no sleep and just passing out when he gets home. So I got him a "lawn free weekend".. My neighbors lawn guy is going to come cut the grass, edge, and weed the gardens. I know he'll appreciate it, but let's see if he actually notices when he comes home tomorrow morning!!

Re: Father's Day

• Options
    Oh, and I really would love it Olivia would make her appearance on Sunday, so that would be a gift too if she cooperates! :)
  • Options
    That sounds like a great gift!! I just got come coffee mugs from painted plate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Reese is doing 2 crafts for daddy :)

Walk Slowly Daddy,

I am following in your footsteps...

(her footprint)

Happy Father's Day 2010

Love, Reese

2. https://crafts.slides.kaboose.com/283-quick-easy-father-s-day-crafts/15 

• Options
    We are actually doing a lot of stuff this weekend. Tomorrow is my daddy's 83rd bday. We are going to dinner with my parents tomorrow night at Casa Sol - Kat's favorite restaurant. Then Sunday we are going to church then that evening we are celebrating my daddy's bday again at my parents' house - we are doing Father's Day with my dad at church and with my hubby at home at lunch. Kat is giving him a card about being a dad-to-be - she has always considered him more of a 'daddy' that the biological person she is forced to call that. Sophie isn't 'giving' him anything this year I don't think - money is a little too tight to do much. We may try to see about washing his car for him but after washing MINE today I think I may just have to reconsider the idea. We did clean the entire house for him (he is the one who does the majority of the cleaning because he is super type A). We are also making him a really nice dinner on Monday as a celebration since this weekend is totally my dad's thing with birthday AND father's day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"