Maryland Babies
Options

TGIF! Weekend Plans

Well The Nest is down for me...maybe for everyone else too?  I know we usually do this over there on Fridays, but anyone want to share their weekend plans on this board today?

Tonight:  Probably get pizza for dinner.  We need to finish tagging everything for the community yard sale tomorrow.

Saturday:  Yard Sale 8-1 and then my good friend is coming over to babysit for the night.  DH and I have a wedding to go to of one of my coworkers.  She invited like half the school...it should be a riot with all the different crazies at work!

Sunday:  Father's Day!  I have to give DH his D-A-D pic from Amelia, which is ever so popular on the bump.  He is also picking out a new wallet.  Also, we have never been to Havre de Grace so we are going to go up there and do lunch, walk around, maybe go to the maritime museum...fun fun!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image

Re: TGIF! Weekend Plans

• Options
    Does this post make me silver?
  • Options

imageautumn bliss:
    Does this post make me silver?

LOL, ahhhh it must be this one!  Hurray!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Um the nest is working for me, but I'll bit.

Today I'm so busy. I wanted to get a lot of stuff done today because I'm hoping to relax this weekend. My aunt will be dropping DD off here at work, I plan to show her off for 15 minutes or so and then head to Annapolis for lunch. I'm meeting some old coworkers in Annapolis. They haven't seen DD since she was 4 months old. Wish me luck, doing lunch w/DH is kind of scary. Now that DD screams. LOL! 

Then on the way back home, I have to stop off at my aunt's house to pick up an exesaucer and then heading to my mom's/aunt's house. Yes, lord please give me strength to make it through this day. 

Saturday we are heading to the aquarium to see my IL's and niece. I hope afterward we can do lunch out, but I guess that all depends on how A does. You know.

Sunday plans have already changed. We are meeting my Dad for lunch in Middle River, checking out Carson's Creek. Should be interesting. LOL! 

• Options

Wow an eventful weekend Jen!  I bet A. does great....I'm sure it will be a special treat to show her off at work. 

I just checked and now I can get on The Nest.  It kept saying it was down for maintenance...lemme go play over there for a bit and procrastinate more, but I will check back later for those who are only on this board!

• Options
    imagejcsntms06:

Um the nest is working for me, but I'll bit.

Today I'm so busy. I wanted to get a lot of stuff done today because I'm hoping to relax this weekend. My aunt will be dropping DD off here at work, I plan to show her off for 15 minutes or so and then head to Annapolis for lunch. I'm meeting some old coworkers in Annapolis. They haven't seen DD since she was 4 months old. Wish me luck, doing lunch w/DH is kind of scary. Now that DD screams. LOL! 

Then on the way back home, I have to stop off at my aunt's house to pick up an exesaucer and then heading to my mom's/aunt's house. Yes, lord please give me strength to make it through this day. 

Saturday we are heading to the aquarium to see my IL's and niece. I hope afterward we can do lunch out, but I guess that all depends on how A does. You know.

Sunday plans have already changed. We are meeting my Dad for lunch in Middle River, checking out Carson's Creek. Should be interesting. LOL! 

Yum we went to Carson's Mother's Day weekend. I got this Sante Fe Pasta (with no beans or corn) and it was SO good. It was this penne and chicken in a spicy cream sauce..I've been craving it ever since.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Today:  I'm going to go for a run then we are just relaxing for the night.  My mom had surgery down this way(they live in PA) and my parents stayed with us for the week during the surgery for for some recovery time after.

Tomorrow:  My ILs are coming down to visit and go to dinner for Father's Day.

Sunday:  Since we are celebrating Father's Day on Saturday it's up to DH what he wants to do.  Maybe we will just hang out at the pool :)

Have a nice weekend!!

• Options
    I am fairly new to the area, 18 weeks prig and my boyfriend never wants to do anything but sleep after working all week. I could really use some time away and to get to know some new people in the area. 
    "It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not"
  • Options

No major plans here!  We're traveling next weekend, so we plan on relaxing!  :)

Tonight - dinner, playing with DS and attempting to get some housework done.  

Tomorrow - I might try to take DS to get 3 mo. pictures taken!  And finishing whatever I don't get done tonight around the house.

Sunday - Happy Father's Day to DH!  Spending the day together and then he wants to "grill things" for dinner, lol!   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"