Pregnant after 35
Options

A little off topic: Need to act fast: What color?

Breaking down and getting a second car (Honda) but with more storage. we have one baby and are looking to have a second child. Leather is out of the question b/c of budget.

I am debating between the red with grey fabric interior and the black with ivory/tan fabric interior. I have never had a red or black car. The red is a deep cherry/maroon red. Copy and paste below the website.

https://automobiles.honda.com/tools/build-price/colors.aspx?ModelName=CR-V&ModelYear=2010&ModelID=RE4H5AJW

Re: A little off topic: Need to act fast: What color?

• Options
    Ooooh!  I like the red :-)
  • Options
    Red vote here too! I love red cars and have had 3 red cars. All my cars have had the dark interior as well. Hides chocolate really well. Wink
    I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't even need to see it to say 'red'!!!  with grey interior, it's very Ohio State Buckeye:)
  • Options
    I also vote for red.  For some reason I have never been a fan of black cars.  My dad has a black Monte Carlo and it almost always looks dusty, even though it it garage-kept.
    Son #1 is already 2! Not too much longer until Son No.2 arrives! Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Have you seen the color in person?  I have a new CRV, and thought I wanted the red also.... until I saw it in person.  It reminded me of clotted blood.
  • Options
    I went for the red. Clotted blood? Are you in health care? I'm in NY and almost everyone has black. Besides, I have to admit it is hard to keep up. With little ones and going back to work, I will not have the time to deal with it. Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    amjraamjra member
    I have grey interior - and it hides stains pretty well! 
  • Options

imageBeaker38:
    Ooooh!  I like the red :-)

Ditto Yes

• Options
    I would go with the grey interior.  I tend to think the interior color is more important.  But it is a bonus that it is red which is also pretty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"