Orange County Babies
Options

Babysitter recs?

Hi ladies! I need a reliable babysitter to watch DD once in a while so DH and I can have a date night every now and again. My parents watch her for us, but I'd like to have a back-up in case my parents can't (they are sometimes out of town, busy, etc.). I live in Costa Mesa, and am looking for someone *fabulous*. Any recs would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Re: Babysitter recs?

• Options
    DITTO!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi, I live in Costa Mesa too with my husband and my 7 year old (step)son. We are expecting our first baby together this December. Anyway if you ever need a sitter in a pinch feel free to email me. I watch a lot of my friends kids and have been babysitting on and off for years.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi there!

If you still need a reputable babysitter, I have one for you. Her name is Cathy and she lives in Newport Beach. She also happens to be one of my best friends! Smile

Email me at mb_viscomi@yahoo.comn if you want her information. She's also listed in Care.com as "Cathy E. from Newport Beach, CA. She's 42 years old. Hopefully this is enough info for you if you want to check out her profile.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"