New to The Bump
Options

Trying something new!

I am just trying something to see if it works for me.  I hope this is successful.

Wilma & Fred

No it did not work for me this time so -

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Trying something new!

• Options

if you change something in your siggy, you don't have to make a new post to see if it worked. Just look at old posts that you wrote in and it will show up there.

Thanks

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am sorry that I tried putting a PIP this posting.  It however did not work.  I tried just deleting the entire posting so it would not bother anyone.  I do not like stepping on toes so please forgive me.  I am still quite new here.

I did follow directions from Ambsies on ?How to put in tickers in your siggy? which worked fine.  But the ?How to put a PIC IN POST (PIP)? which I tried more than 7 times just did not work those times.  She has placed very good information in her posting.  It deals with how to do many things.  But for some reason this one just did not work for me - those times.  I do however plan on trying it a few more times - I am just not doing something right with the info available.

Again sorry for original posting!  This time it worked.  She gives great information in her postings - I suggest anyone needing help with these check her information out first ...

Wilma & Fred

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"