Oregon Babies
Options

Getting close - Woo hoo!!!

Had my 37 week appointment - measuring right on, dialated 1 cm and 50% effaced.  I can't believe she could come at any time...I am soooo excited!!!

Re: Getting close - Woo hoo!!!

• Options

So excited for you! Cannot wait to see what that beautiful baby girl looks like.

Have they done any weight predictions?

• Options
    imagepdxjenn:

So excited for you! Cannot wait to see what that beautiful baby girl looks like.

Have they done any weight predictions?

MW did one yesterday - said she was not a very big girl, est. 6.5-7 lbs now, but I still have three weeks to go.  MW said she thought there was a good chance I would only make it two more weeks since she is head down, and low down in there and based on my dilation and effacement so far. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very excited for you! I'm wishing I was doing it all again already. It's such an amazing experience! Wow...that was a lot of exclamation points.
  • Options
    Woo hoo! Your first is always sooo exciting! Although I'm really excited to be having our 2nd. I'm not too far behind you :) I can't wait to see pictures of her!
  • Options
    I was exactly the same for 3 weeks. Delivered at 40w 6days... hope you go faster than I did!
  • Options
    I'm with PdxJenn...I hope for your sake she makes her appearance soon, but I measured the same at 37 weeks and started walking (Woodburn outlets!!) and all the wives tales, short of caster oil. DD was 3 days early. The next 3 weeks will go quickly, so rest while you can! :)
  • Options
    Good Luck!  I think i was about the same at 37 weeks and i delivered 4 days before the due date.  My water broke the night coming home from the movies!  Those last days are torturous because you're constantly thinking that it can happen at any day.  Anyway, hang in there! Excited for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I was the opposite.  I was not dilated, not efaced...nothing at my 38 week appointment.  My doc said baby was "sky high" and I probably had a couple of more weeks.....I had her two days later! 

Sounds like you are SO close.  Good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"