Philadelphia Babies

King of Prussia Mall

Hello. I'm wondering if the mall has a kids play area? I can't seem to find anything about it so I'm thinking no :( We live in NY and leaving tomorrow for the weekend to the Thomas event in Lancaster and wanted to stop by the mall for a break. Would be great for DS to stretch his legs at a play area.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: King of Prussia Mall

• I don't think they have one. 

Valley Forge Nat'l Park is right there and that might not be a bad stop for some outdoor play if the weather is nice.  They don't have playground equipment, but there are a few areas to roll a ball or picnic.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't think KOP does, but Plymouth Meeting Mall has a carousel and a Krazy City where he could run around. It's right off the turnpike.  Have fun at Thomas, we made a last minute trip there on Sunday and had a great time.  Be sure to go to Dutch Wonderland too if you're staying the whole weekend.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • adri77adri77 member
    I second Plymouth Meeting Mall.  I live b/w both of them, and when with my kids, we go to PM mall over KOP.  Ditto the carousel and krazy city.  And it's just less crowded, so over the winter we'd go there just to get out and run!  And they have a chick-fil-a!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you so much for the replies. We are super excited about the Thomas event. And we are going to goto Dutch Wonderland also :) And hope to stop at the outlet malls also :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is also this, not too far from KOP and West Chester is great to walk around town and shop.

https://www.bettesfuncenter.com/index.htm

• Enjoy your trip- ditto Valley Forge and the PM mall-
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I live 10-mins from K of P mall, no play area. I wish!! You would think a mall so huge would offer one but they don't. Exton Mall does.. this is on your way to Lancaster (sort of) and Plymouth Mtg has the carousel.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"