Military Families
Options

OpLove

whoever mentioned OpLove.org thank you!! :)

DS is getting pictures taken next week in daddys cammies.  Im SO excited.  Hes going to be SO happy when he gets them.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: OpLove

• Options

GREAT! Glad you got ahold of a photographer... make sure you get one for homecoming... those are the BEST pictures ever.

Have FUN!

• Options

Be sure to have your outfit ready too!  He'll love seeing his baby and his lady!

Have fun!

We did OpLove pictures before DH deployed.  When the photog got out of his car (which was the same model as mine--and we have the same breed of dog), he was amazed that my DH was EOD.  Turns out that his dad and brother were Navy EOD!  What a small world! 

We'd love to see a picture or two afterwards, if you're willing to share! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSmudges*Mom:

Be sure to have your outfit ready too!  He'll love seeing his baby and his lady!

Have fun!

We did OpLove pictures before DH deployed.  When the photog got out of his car (which was the same model as mine--and we have the same breed of dog), he was amazed that my DH was EOD.  Turns out that his dad and brother were Navy EOD!  What a small world! 

We'd love to see a picture or two afterwards, if you're willing to share! 

I thought that was a crab on your H's uniform! B is with an EOD unit, but he's not a tech. I love the EOD guys they are all a just a little crazy which keeps things fun!

• Options
    YAY!! I am so glad that you are getting photos done with OpLove. Be sure to have some taken of you and your baby together. And like another poster mentioned already, as soon as you get his return date, schedule oplove to come take reunion photos. Those are the most emotional, best memories!
  • Options

Ive already got my homecoming photographer ready.  :) My friend takes awesome pictures. 

Last years homecoming from Iraq was unbelievable, I cant even imagine what it will be like with DS.  SO excited.  Little more then halfway to go.  yay.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"