Hawaii Babies
Options

traveling w/o high chair

so we need to go to a funeral (MH's grandfather passed away yesterday), and  we are driving, so I can't really fit the high chair in the car with everything else.  Do you guys think there are places I could rent one?

Re: traveling w/o high chair

• Options

I would get this fisher price one (not sure where it is cheapest) that gets great reviews on the baby bargains forum, or a tie chair (there are several for resale on the babysteals discussions tab on their FB page). cheaper than renting :)

I'm also sorry to here the DS's great grandfather passed away :( my condolences..

• Options

I'm sorry for your loss.

I would also get something small/portable and just take it with - would you have a use for it when you return home (leave it a family members house or something?). 

Sorry if this is a dumb question - but do you really, really need it?  I really have no idea how important one can be... In theory I would probably just try to borrow one or just do without - hold the baby in my lap and get someone else to help when needed.

Will there be anyone to borrow one from once you arrive?  You never know, people can be quite resourceful.

Other than that, some cities do have baby product rentals so you might have some success with google. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks, ladies.  I decided to get one like Jaime suggested.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE diapers.com and their free overnight shipping?  It will be there sometime tomorrow.  I also ordered diapers and some bowls/spoons so we don't have to carry them with us!
  • Options
    inamrainamra member
    I don't have any suggestions because we haven't started using a high chair yet. But I just wanted to extend my sympathy for your family's loss. Hope the drive goes smoothly!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  hugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"