Military Families
Options

Thanks for letting me join you ladies...and Intro

Big SmileI asked a few weeks back if it would be ok if I joined your group as my husband also worked in federal service but as an agent for the Bureau of Criminal Investigation and is therefore (quite often) on the road for a week at a time with very little to no notice. So thanks for letting me join.

Here goes...we live in North Dakota. Relocated from WA in November for his new job. I'm a SAHM for now but I plan to open a small childcare in our home come October with one or two other newborns besides our daughter (who is about to enter the world next week). When in WA I worked as a full-time executive nanny for a family with twin baby girls (newborns) and a part-time massage therapist. Prior to this I worked as an executive assistant for many years before moving from Canada when I got married to my husband in 2008 .

I'm a first time mom, late 30's and very outgoing. We are expecting our first baby next week - a little girl. I'm beyond excited as in DH.

I look forward to getting to know you all better. It's nice to have a place to share and connect with other mommies.

Re: Thanks for letting me join you ladies...and Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"