Nevada Babies
Options

Summerlin Hospital?

Good evening ladies! With my first pregnancy, I delivered at Mountainview. My ob moved to Summerlin so most likely I will end up delivering there. Have any of you had any experience with Summerlin Hospital?

Re: Summerlin Hospital?

• Options
    I didn't deliver there but have had several friends there. It is supposed to be great, with suites you don't have to leave.
  • Options
    Just delivered at Summerlin May 31, 2010.  Great rooms and nurses were very helpful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you - good to know!! I chose to avoid the csection this time around so definitely will have to deliver there.
  • Options
    I'm planning on delivering in Summerlin Hospital.  My doctor was at Summerlin but now shes moved to Spring Mountain but said she is still able to deliver in Summerlin.  I heard great things about it and my co-workers wife recently delivered there as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just delivered there on 9/9 via c-section. I also had my first son there. The staff is wonderful. I developed HELLP syndrome after my pregnancy and even then the staff was great. They have excellent facilities. I've experienced antepartum, L&D, and postpartum and they're all great. They just recently added a bunch of services, like a baby nursery in case you want to get some rest and they do baby portraits in the hospital. They don't pressure into buying them either.mine came out beautiful so I ended up buying the CD.
  • Options
    I'd like to know as well I'm having my first delivery and i was registered at mountain-view as well but now my Dr moved to Summerlin. I'm taking a tour of their labor and delivery to see all that they have to offer. From what I hear they sound really nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"