Boston Babies
Options

Womens Health Chelmsford Practice

Anyone have any experience with this practice? Thanks!

Re: Womens Health Chelmsford Practice

• Options
    I went a few years back when I first moved to the area and was looking for a new OBGYN.  I did not have a good experience.  My first appointment they were running so far behind that I ended up having to reschedule because I could not wait ( an hour and a half)  any longer.  When I went to my newly rescheduled appointment I was super rushed in and out.  I felt like she was one foot out the door the entire time.  The doctor I saw when I was there was Dr. Domingo.  I ended up finding a new OBGYN in Concord, and am much happier. 
  • Options
    If this is the practice with Dr Cochran, I recomend her! She's a family friend and I have heard nothing but good things about her from friends. I don't see her personally since I love too far away, but if we were closer, I'd go to her in a heart beat!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    megzagmegzag member
    I go to Women Health in Chelmsford and they are awesome :)  Every one I have dealt with has been very nice and helpful,  I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen.  I recommend them to everyone I know. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"